• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Basic Usaaf 0fficer Collection

wop54

Last week-end a Militaria Exibition had been held in my hometown and the Historical Group I am a member of asked me to show my small collection. There we go:
ELC Star with 44th patches
ELC Rangoon Shirt & Trousers
ELC Pilot Kit Bag
Diamond Flighter Crusher
Russet Shoes
Flying Tigers Patches (DubowA2)
Shirt Collar Insigna
CopiadiIMG_0158.jpg

The German Brand A2s (cant remember the name) for sale: "only" 299 € :shock:
IMG_0153.jpg

a fellow group member whilst reenacting as a "dogface" :D
IMG_0164.jpg

better duck

Nice stuff, Carlo, I have almost the same outfit, except for the shoes.
You should post a picture with you wearing the uniform. I saw you at Duxford last July, and you looked the part (of a Group Exec Officer, a kindly (and somewhat portly :D ) fatherly figure for the all too young aircrew!

wop54

better duck said:
....and you looked the part (of a Group Exec Officer, a kindly (and somewhat portly :D ) fatherly figure for the all too young aircrew!

I like to collect but not to wear my uniform...
I wear it, very very rarely, only when "parading" with my group's historical vehicols.... but only because you must contribute to the "choreography" and spectators eyes are captured by the vehicols...

Marcel: thanks for your kind comment! Glad you like my stuff! The jeep is a Willys and doesn't belong to me but to a fellow group member...