• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mouton Lamb

1911A1US

Tossing around the thought of buying another 55j14,currently I have a Foster,its nice,looking at one ending today on an auction,mouton lamb collar is not to my liking, it needs replacing.Who would I turn to in the USA?thanks Brian...

mowgli

I am also in the market to replace a mouton collar on a 55J14, and wanted to know comes recommended in the USA. I've had a few replaced in the past, and one of the problems is the separation (bulging) that exists along the edge the leather and mouton seam. When the replaced collar is down, it looks different than the original. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Mowgli

Stony

Tossing around the thought of buying another 55j14,currently I have a Foster,its nice,looking at one ending today on an auction,mouton lamb collar is not to my liking, it needs replacing.Who would I turn to in the USA?thanks Brian...

I have a L.W. Foster for sale on ebay as we speak with an immaculate collar. It's all original with some surface wear to the back shoulders. Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

I also have two more 55J14s for sale, but they're not on ebay. One Star and one Pritzer, both size 44.

fishmeok

Best place to get mouton is to buy an old mouton coat on e-bay- you take your chances though, they can be somewhat stinky...
Cheers
Mark