• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More eBay silliness

WingAndaPrayer

Anyone fancy buying a $1200 orange dog Cooper? Maybe this guy read the thread about 2nd gen A-2s being valuable in 30 years and wants to be ahead of the curve haha.

JonnyCrow

Anyone fancy buying a $1200 orange dog Cooper? Maybe this guy read the thread about 2nd gen A-2s being valuable in 30 years and wants to be ahead of the curve haha.

Hahaha crazy, like avirex here are a byword for ask what you want, it's ok asking but are you getting pfffft I see dozens of orange tag cooper here and not with a mortgage price, good luck with that :D

JonnyCrow

I think those De Brabander ones are made of very stiff HH that won't soften according to reports I've read. I've seen a few listed as hardly used on eBay over the years and they sold for very little.
I didn't know that, shame they make a decent style that won't soften, I hate jackets like that, like walking round in creaky armour

Blackboxr1200S

I've had this QMI A-2 since August '22
Give it enough wear, and it softens nicely.

I like the jacket a lot and fit is just right (for me).

IMG_20230221_205015.jpg
IMG_20230221_205118.jpg
IMG_20230221_205213.jpg