• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missabe, version 2

fishmeok

Here is another take on the 30's aviator jacket. Made out of seal goatskin with no windflap and a scalloped yoke and pocket flaps. Collar is pointier too. Wool plaid body lining, vintage Talon zip, wool knits, etc. It's a 46 long so it's a bit big on me.

Cheers
Mark

031.jpg

032.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

052.jpg

010-1.jpg

017.jpg

022.jpg

030.jpg

better duck

Beauty. So interesting to see your developing skills and creativity! By now you have really mastered the art of jacket design and production!

Andrew

Hey Mark I really like this one. Normally i'm not a big fan of goat but that leather looks sensational. Well done.

fishmeok

Thanks Guys- I really like the way this one turned out. The goat is some of the nicest I have ever seen, of course I only had enough for one jacket...

Stony, price and availability vary as everything I make is a one-off. Hide choices depend on what I have at the time. Please feel free to contact me for further details.

Cheers
Mark