• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mint Rolen Sportswear MD-3A Nylon Flight Suit

USMC_GAU-21

Here is possibly my favorite flight suit out of the collection. Not much on the internet, at least I haven't found on this MD-3A. But it is mint. I don't think it was ever worn.

4148273179_42c39f28bf_b.jpg

4149030704_131e2fe1f8_b.jpg

It is a very nice size too. ;)

r - Gy Dan

usafwso

I've managed over the years to acquire about six of these suits. All mine however have the "white line" decal instead of the full color decal. Have seen a few full color ones on ebay.

Of course, everyone knows that the hole on the left side is for the G suit hose to extend through.

;)

usafwso

Finally dug up an old negative of the MD-3 and scanned it earlier: MD-3A flight suit. G suit worn under the MD-3A with hose extended through the hole in the side. Notice the white outlined decal on the left shoulder. Have seen any documentation as to what type A/C that this might have been used. Certainly not a waterproof (poopie) suit but some sort of cold weather affair.

md3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts