• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michelle Obama’s $7,000 Jacket Has Critics Grumbling

ButteMT61

PLATON said:
http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/michelle-obama-8217-7-000-jacket-critics-grumbling-160800294.html

at first I thought she bought a rare original

No, the US taxpayers bought a rare, original. Nothing like understanding the common man...

A

Anonymous

This is the least of this countries worries, 7,000 is nothing. I guess the critics need a more important focus for their grumbling, and vote in November. Nuff said

Phantomfixer

chitchat said:
This is the least of this countries worries, 7,000 is nothing. I guess the critics need a more important focus for their grumbling, and vote in November. Nuff said

I wish one man or one party could fix the economic mess. The nation needs to realize we can't support every line item. The people need think about what is important, what they/we need, and what we can do without...

Vcruiser

jzist said:
chitchat said:

I wish one man or one party could fix the economic mess. The nation needs to realize we can't support every line item. The people need think about what is important, what they/we need, and what we can do without...

I kinda look at it like...'Stop the outrageous spending..you idiots'.... :idea: