• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas and a quiet, peaceful festive season to all of you!

Griffon_301

Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones!
Enjoy the time spent together and have a few days of peace and quiet

I found this picture too nice to not post it.
it shows that even in times of war and unreal, there is hope and love and simple things can bring the greatest joy to those who know how find it...

Screenshot_20231224_113609_Instagram.jpg

oh and Frohe Weihnacht from us too of course and also from our furry brethren...

IMG-20231224-WA0005.jpg

Smithy

Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones!
Enjoy the time spent together and have a few days of peace and quiet

I found this picture too nice to not post it.
it shows that even in times of war and unreal, there is hope and love and simple things can bring the greatest joy to those who know how find it...

View attachment 132263

oh and Frohe Weihnacht from us too of course and also from our furry brethren...

View attachment 132265

I think you'll find I already posted that photo yesterday in the Christmas thread in the Life Beyond the Internet forum ;)

Griffon_301

ah sorry! I saw it today on the Gram and thought it quite nice and appropriate :)
and as we were and are stuck mouton collar deep in preparations for this evening, I didn't have much time to check the forums properly