• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mash In English

HueyPilot

Got this from Mash in my inbox this afternoon. Thought some of you might be interested:

"Dear Customers, We are pleased to inform you that Our Online Store in English for OverseaCustomers is finally available now. We deeply apologize for taking so longtime(almost 6 years) to open it. The articles we show you there are not somuch yet. This is just the 1st step. We're working on to up date newarticles frequently with our best. Your kind often visiting will beappreciated. And if you also kindly announce the Grand Opening to yourfriends or any concerned member of forums & groups, it will be more thanappreciated for us.Thanks. Sincerely, MASH CO. Ltd. MASH Online Store in English for Oversea Customers:"

http://www.mash-japan.co.jp/oversea/index.html

Not much there now, but hopefully it will grow.

veli1

Yes, it is good thing for us europeans and americans that we can buy MASH/Japanese stuff online, without proxy service. I started saving money recently for trip to Japan :D (I want BR or MASH Tanker) but hey this is the best news I've gotten in a long time.

veli1

...or maybe we could order through deeb7/David,well he is only 5472 miles (8806 km) :lol: from Japan. David,how much money would you charge us ;) ?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
veli1 said:
...or maybe we could order through deeb7/David,well he is only 5472 miles (8806 km) :lol: from Japan. David,how much money would you charge us ;) ?

Don't tempt me .... :idea:

veli1

deeb7 said:
veli1 said:

Don't tempt me .... :idea:

I would go myself, but....from europe to japan is 5822 miles (9370 km) :lol:

dadgad

I've ordered knits and zippers before from mash with no problems, they have always had a checkout page for english speaking customers.