• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mark 31 gibson barnes goatskin jacket

kojax

looking to get a mark 31 gibson barnes russet a2 jacket any good reviews on the jacket thank you

drew parker

Hello Kojax, Im the guy that started Andrew's link. I got mine in Oct. This is a very, very nice jacket. The veg. tan goat is of a coarser grain than the current issue goat and is a med. brown in color. It is very soft and comfortable, drapes to your body, not stiff at all. The lining is silk and slides on and off easliy and of a heavy weave. The zipper is no cheap knockoff. Probably one of the best. The snaps are of the nipple style black oxide and robust. The knits, none better. The jacket is quailty from top to bottom and guranteed. The really nice thing about this a2 jacket is the shoulders square up on your shoulders. The shoulder seam does not roll over onto the arm. The sizing, I'm 6'1 245lb 40 waist. I have the 46r. I tried the 44r but I felt it was a little snug. My son said it (looked) to small on my frame and I agreed. I hope this helps. Love my mark 31. :D Drew