• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M1 Carbine Cap Gun!

dmar836

Saw that while stalking your photo account last week. It was under "AirSoft" so was going to ask. I think someone made one in a Airsoft but pricey.
Cool.
Dave

Peter Graham

dmar836 said:
It was under "AirSoft" so was going to ask. I think someone made one in a Airsoft but pricey.
There's a few firms make airsoft versions. Beautiful things, but as you say, pricey. They operate using Co2 capsules so you get the full recoil and re-chambering action. Garand's are also available.

fishmeok

There are a couple of airsoft M1 Carbines out there, but they really look more like M2 Carbines- most have the bananna mag and the ones with a shorter mag have M2 features (plus the mag is too wide). That's more because they are gas blow back operated and need the room to store the propellant.

The cap-fire guns seem to be more accurate dimensionally as they can use same size parts. Look better sitting on an MB or GPW...

More cap gun insanity from youtube I found when looking for info on my carbine. M1A1 grease gun- this thing could get you in SERIOUS trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aEwiax7NXI

Cheers
Mark

Phantomfixer

Those are "Toy" guns???? I like em but man could get you shot in some areas...Would be fun though in the right environment....