• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Luftwaffe jackets/ Military

Rory Schultz

Thought I would show some pics of my in a few Luftwaffe jackets etc. Before I gained a gut and lost my butt.

20180611_160306.jpg
20180611_155639~2.jpg20180611_155639~2.jpg
20180611_155639~2.jpg

Rory Schultz

Very nice wachtbattion boots that I can see peeking out from the bottom of the picture

I have a lot of boots some with spurs.....YEE HAW! The Patton boots in the center were my fathers he wore on Iwo Jima. He was the youngest of 9 brothers, two were with him on Iwo Jima and his cousin Harold Schultz. My father was one of the Marines who were keeping the sniper's heads down while they raised the 2 flags. Contrary to belief, the summit was NOT secure and were under Japanese Sniper fire and grenades lobbed during both flag raisings. There were 4 or 5 Rifle Companies, 2 Officers, 2 Flame thrower teams, 2 or 3 Navy medics and some 5 News Correspondents. So somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 to 60 U.S Marines and Medics. The Summit did not officially secure until late that night of the February 23rd 1945. Feb 23 happened to be my father's birthday and many years later my 2nd Cousin Harold came to visit my father after his return from Vietnam giving my father a belated birthday gift. It was a Japanese Meatball flag with all the Marines names on it from that day on Mt. Suribachi along with Joe Rosenthal's name. Rene Gagnon's name was NOT on it. And YES they did speak up about who the real flag raisers were and it was also in the 2 Officer's After Action Reports. There were many Investigations by the Marine Corp after 1947 charges were levied by Harlon Blocks mother. Rene Gagnon lied about his role. If you guys want to know I will explain what happen and why the WH ordered it sealed. Just let me know, there is a ton of stuff the public does not know about, the deceptions and lies etc.

20190602_170936.jpg

Micawber

I have a lot of boots some with spurs.....YEE HAW! The Patton boots in the center were my fathers he wore on Iwo Jima. He was the youngest of 9 brothers, two were with him on Iwo Jima and his cousin Harold Schultz. My father was one of the Marines who were keeping the sniper's heads down while they raised the 2 flags. Contrary to belief, the summit was NOT secure and were under Japanese Sniper fire and grenades lobbed during both flag raisings. There were 4 or 5 Rifle Companies, 2 Officers, 2 Flame thrower teams, 2 or 3 Navy medics and some 5 News Correspondents. So somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 to 60 U.S Marines and Medics. The Summit did not officially secure until late that night of the February 23rd 1945. Feb 23 happened to be my father's birthday and many years later my 2nd Cousin Harold came to visit my father after his return from Vietnam giving my father a belated birthday gift. It was a Japanese Meatball flag with all the Marines names on it from that day on Mt. Suribachi along with Joe Rosenthal's name. Rene Gagnon's name was NOT on it. And YES they did speak up about who the real flag raisers were and it was also in the 2 Officer's After Action Reports. There were many Investigations by the Marine Corp after 1947 charges were levied by Harlon Blocks mother. Rene Gagnon lied about his role. If you guys want to know I will explain what happen and why the WH ordered it sealed. Just let me know, there is a ton of stuff the public does not know about, the deceptions and lies etc.

View attachment 81642
I would certainly be interested in learning more