• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for pics/review of Eastman Irvin - 1940 Pattern

donsom

Anyone own and/or have any pics of an Eastman 1940's Irvin pattern jacket? (apart from what's available on the ELC website)

It would be nice to get an "owner's perspective" if possible.

Christmas is coming " o<|:-{)>>> " .... and the wife's asked me for "gift ideas".... :)

donsom

Lee-AVG said:
Hi buddy, take a look of this:
http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c39075763?u=drxxxcowboy
Hope this helps and u'r happy with them :D

PS: you'r so lucky, that your wife would like to give you a RAF Irvin jacket as Christmas gift, but i gotta tell my wife that my ELC B-3 costs only 299 EUR :x

Thanks, but the link doesn't seem to work ...

Lucky ... yes ... but we have a "joint" bank account. That means I'm just getting permission to use my money to have her give it to me ... ;)

donsom

Thanks for the head's up to the Fedora Lounge. Seems to be a second home to most folks on this forum (or vice versa).

Would be nice to get more detailed picks of "Smithys" 40 pattern. Something similar to JamesP's posting ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2558 ) comparing his Aero and Eastman "side-by-each" (as the Quebecers' say) ... :)

Lee-AVG

donsom said:
Lee-AVG said:
Hi buddy, take a look of this:
http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c39075763?u=drxxxcowboy
Hope this helps and u'r happy with them :D

PS: you'r so lucky, that your wife would like to give you a RAF Irvin jacket as Christmas gift, but i gotta tell my wife that my ELC B-3 costs only 299 EUR :x

Thanks, but the link doesn't seem to work ...
Lucky ... yes ... but we have a "joint" bank account. That means I'm just getting permission to use my money to have her give it to me ... ;)

Sorry, the link is no more available, because unfortunately his IRVIN Jacket was sold out last night. I post those pics for you again, hope this really helps!
PS: The guy in the pic is the agent of Eastman Leather Clothing in Taiwan

IRVIN_DrCowboy_01.jpg

IRVIN_DrCowboy_02.jpg

IRVIN_DrCowboy_03.jpg

IRVIN_DrCowboy_04.jpg

IRVIN_DrCowboy_05.jpg

IRVIN_DrCowboy_06.jpg

IRVIN_DrCowboy_07.jpg

Smithy

Hawkeye said:
Smithy over at Fedora Lounge has one, he loves it. Go to the Irvin thread and skip on down to page 16, he has some good pics he took when he first recieved it.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthre ... 53&page=16

I'm that Smithy ;)

I've meant to post some more pics for Hawkeye so I'll post some here for you as well donsom.

Sorry Hawkeye I would've done it sooner but been rather busy and just got back from a week in Rarotonga.

Cheers!

donsom

Thanks Lee-AVG ... those are great reference pics. :)

Smithy ... looking forward to the ones you'll be posting as well.

Thanks all...