• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for authentic WW2 & Vietnam era flight jackets

Runrow

Who are the best sources, I am NY area based but would look globally as well. No reproductions please or after market patches added. All advice welcome. Thank you.

Thomas Koehle

You will certainly find originals here on the forum.

Check on the SELL/BUY forum for whatever you look or place a search or WTB- thread

you will definately find reasonable and honest folks around here.

I'm a frequent buyer and never had any regrets ...

Runrow

You will certainly find originals here on the forum.

Check on the SELL/BUY forum for whatever you look or place a search or WTB- thread

you will definately find reasonable and honest folks around here.

I'm a frequent buyer and never had any regrets ...
No doubt but also looking for places I can see items in person.

Pilot

See in person even try on : on following shows , SOS , Great Max, Ciney, Houten, Münsingen, Antony etc…plus all the coming air shows.

Runrow

thanks for sharing, i am focused on leather with the exception of a B15 and am looing for authentic patched / named items preferably with tracible history - sizes 40-42

Thomas Koehle

Best places: SOS, Great Max, Houten, Ciney, Münsingen. IMA, plus some Japanese selling places…

I never heard of an event held in Münsingen???

Would be a 2 hrs ride from my home so could you pls point me towards any more details?

Thx Brice and cheers to Korea - or wherever around the world you currently are …

B-Man2

You might have more success if you posted a little bit about yourself in the “Members Bio” section . Since you’re new here people might be a little reluctant to make financial transactions with someone they’re not sure about and don’t know . . Just a suggestion .