• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

little help requested

dujardin

i'm requesting your help for a small problem concerning ebay.
i intend to engage some little money on an item an american seller ship ONLY in the USA.
i found this item interesting and maybe spend some dollars on it.
in case that i win this bid, may i ask someone to play relay station between the seller (USA) and me (BELGIUM)?????
it's needed that you have a paypal account so that i can pay you the shipping cost easily.
many thanks in advance.
info, the bidding end in 4 days.

byeeeeeeee

Marcel

hacker

Be glad to do it Marcel. Keep in mind shipping from the US to your home has gone up....as you probably know!!! ;)

DR

shanghai joe

hacker said:
Be glad to do it Marcel. Keep in mind shipping from the US to your home has gone up....as you probably know!!! ;)

DR

duane, you good samaritan, good buddy, you'll do the same for this unworthy member too???

joe :lol:

hacker

shanghai joe said:
hacker said:

DR

duane, you good samaritan, good buddy, you'll do the same for this unworthy member too???

Don't I always?.... ;) ..... :)

Hacker

shanghai joe

hacker said:
shanghai joe said:
hacker said:

DR

Don't I always?.... ;) ..... :)

Hacker

you've been initiated.............welcome to the network........initiation is to give up your little pinkie :lol: ..........you a south paw?

dujardin

many thanks Hacker.
i keep you inform of the result.
yes i know that shipping are now expensive, i buy several item in the States last time; and for sure, it's as expensive as Belgium price.
many thanks Hacker.

byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Marcel
friendship to Colorado