• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LEATHER FLIGHT JACKET VINTAGE GOATSKIN USAF 42 44 1950s

havocpaul

Looks very 1980's to me, there were quite a few mock-A-2 style jackets with dodgy random patches on them following on from the early '80's interest with London designers like Johnsons doing expensive patched flight jackets.

Roughwear

havocpaul said:
Looks very 1980's to me, there were quite a few mock-A-2 style jackets with dodgy random patches on them following on from the early '80's interest with London designers like Johnsons doing expensive patched flight jackets.

That's what I told the seller, but she wont have it! Claims an "expert" told her it was 1950s.

veli1

What is this?A-2 leather jacket with a two piece back?Is it possible :? ?
8e3a_1.jpg

fishmeok

Totally '80's- just the "look" of the leather plus the condition and cut of the jacket gives it away. IMHO anyway.
Cheers
Mark

joeson

That seller is clueless when it comes to vintage.She consistently over values everything and uses the best offer option to try to trap a sucker.Half the stuff she is claiming to be vintage is repro.
BTW,if you want to see naked ladies,there are much better options available on the internet.

Tim P

what a blousey piece of cack. All that is missing is a distressed CBI patch in the wrong place just to really add that kitch.
It screams 80's and the bare assed cheek of the seller to make such inflated claims about the jacket without being receptive to contrary (informed) opinion says much.
I would not pay ten per cent of the asking price for that.
I should think what the hell but when people go on to auction sites peddling tat like that with such BS claims, what other horse dung can be bought in good faith?
I am not 100% into this caveat emptor thing, I think the seller has a duty to honestly list what they are selling and where doubt is cast that should be taken note of.

Atticus

jacketimp said:
veli1 said:
What is this?A-2 leather jacket with a two piece back?Is it possible :? ?
8e3a_1.jpg

take your eye of the back panel........travel further down the waistband.....

Silly me....I thought that was what y'all were talkin' about when you were sayin' something about a two-piece back.

AF