• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Label Marker

Jpc

Hello guys! This is my first thread on VLJ
I have a Irvin.B.Foster 7823A , the label is little be faded , someone has experience , or label marker address ?
Thanks

B-Man2

Hello guys! This is my first thread on VLJ
I have a Irvin.B.Foster 7823A , the label is little be faded , someone has experience , or label marker address ?
Thanks
You may want to rethink replacing the label on your jacket . Why?
1. It maintains the jacket in its original state and makes it more valuable if you don’t replace the label .
2. Unless you find a very accurate repro label it’s never going to look exactly the same .
3. To be replaced correctly you should lift the lining and and stitch it with a machine therefore more costly . Hand sewing it is not correct and doesn’t look good.
If you still want to move forward and replace the label contact @Maverickson on this forum. He is a Naval jacket wizzard

mulceber

Yeah, definitely leave the label as is. The jacket's worth more with it. I've got one jacket where the label looks like this:
855A89E2-39F3-4B8C-B7A8-1ADB208A0FF2_1_105_c.jpeg

I wouldn't even THINK of replacing it.

Jpc

Hi , thanks for all informations ,i will keep the label you are right , but maybe to try to make one for sample

Attachments

• IMG_5004.jpeg
    IMG_5004.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 31