• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knopf N-2a Buttons

oose

Hi all ,
I just picked up a Knopf N-2a, and need a few buttons. I'll order them from mash, the one remaining button is more brown like that fitted to the N-2, my question is were brown buttons fitted to N-2a, I've seen this on N-3a. Just wondered what I should buy brown or blue?

All the best
stu

Peter Graham

Good catch Stu. Us N-2 series lovers are rather scarce. Can't comment on the buttons but I see your jacket is a large. They must run pretty small as it fits you very well.

oose

Hi Peter,
these shot are from ebay, sorry not me I'll post when it arrives. I tried on a size large the other day, here in London and it fitted fine, normally I'm a medium, fingers crossed.

This is the button of a Monarch N-3a I've handled, defiantly not blue, so I've gone for the Mash brown buttons.

All the best
stu

oose

I do live in Wapping, so a boat would not be to hard to find! But grass that's another matter (Well not that kind anyway!) :D

all the best
stu