• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kelso 10008-P quick review.

Tattoo A2

I had a little time off to take a few photos of my new Cable 10008-P I just got from Kelso and also took a few photos of my original for comparison. Im not great with typing my thoughts but figured I would share with you all. I really love the new jacket and have no complaints. My original is goatskin, but I have seen them in horsehide also. Heres a quickie to look at...
DSCF0017.JPG
DSCF0010.JPG
DSCF0011.JPG
DSCF0012.JPG
DSCF0013.JPG

Tattoo A2

As you can see the snaps are different than my original, stitching isnt as exact on the epaulettes and bottom by zipper, but the shot inside the original pocket shows how close the new russet is on the new Cable not be 80 years old like the original. I think Burt or someone had an original that was posted on here somewhere.

Silver Surfer

the fit is outstanding. of note, the cable contracts used all kinds of different snaps [nipple, small ring] and zippers comars, kwiks, and even talons on some] not to mention as you noted, some of the 10008-p jackets were made of hh as against goat. from what I have seen of or have owned, the cables were all over the place regarding their hardware and hides. they were one of the more forgiving contracts size wise, and comfort wise.