• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just sold A-2

Roughwear

I would have expected the A2 to go for more than it originally did. Yes this notorous guy will have it on at $3000+ as a BIN.

Andrew

Exactly, and it'll sit around in an Ebay shop going stale for years or worse still minus the patch.

I asked the seller about the repairs, the collar was done by a leather company in Queens using some kind of distressed hide (It looks a bit like buffalo from the shots) but I wasn't convinced about the match to the rest. Otherwise the rest was fine as he said that John C had relined it before he'd bought it.

Peter Graham

Talking of bad dude sellers, I haven't seen anything from AAH recently. He must have run out of label-less jackets !

Roughwear

Peter Graham said:
Talking of bad dude sellers, I haven't seen anything from AAH recently. He must have run out of label-less jackets !

He has changed his user name. Still around selling the usual stuff, but perhaps not as often as when he was AAH.