• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just in case anyone is interested....

A

Anonymous

Shouldn't this be on the Ebay sales ??????????????????????????????????

J_H

Roughwear

A2_newbie said:
JACKET_ HEAD said:

J_H

Gimmie a break....Someone make this chap a moderator... :roll:

:lol: :lol: I think it would be helpful that when a jacket is listed on Ebay by a member of this forum he makes it clear he is also seller as Ebay and VLJ user names are often different.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Roughwear said:
:lol: :lol: I think it would be helpful that when a jacket is listed on Ebay by a member of this forum he makes it clear he is also seller as Ebay and VLJ user names are often different.

and ....

SuinBruin said:
Thanks for looking. I go by "amenemheti" on eBay and have 100% feedback ....

SuinBruin

Live and learn, next time I'll be more clear. I appreciate all of the input. :cool:

Now, more to the point, who wants to buy an Indiana Jones jacket? :lol:

A

Anonymous

A2_newbie said:
JACKET_ HEAD said:

J_H

Gimmie a break....Someone make this chap a moderator... :roll:

Hey Newbie, what would you like broken ?? :D there's sections on this forum for a good reason. It saves those of us who aren't looking to buy a jacket (privately or on Ebay) from having to trawl through ads on the other sections. I would have thought it obvious from the number of detail fanatics we have here who can spot a post war repro zipper masquarading as NOS from 50 paces, that keeping things in their appropriate section SHOULD be child's play. OCD demands such things :D
If you want just one section on here, have a word with the moderators. Simple enough ?
Or maybe I should start posting cloth jacket posts in the nylon section ???

J_H

asiamiles

Not if the poster is the seller of the jacket. The guidelines for the Buy/Sell section say that is where you post "ads/links to jackets you want to sell," while eBay/Auction Talk is to "discuss items you've seen on eBay." However, we're a generally easy going bunch - this isn't the military! :D - so I don't think the mods here need to be as strict as on some other forums re. exactly what goes where.

A

Anonymous

Fair nuff.

Put me in my place.

I promise to tow the party line :lol: :lol:

J_H