• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joulupukki (Santa) has just left Galashiels

KariJ

I Sure will - waiting for this moment abt 20 years and now this email. First times are always those one remembers the rest of the life. Timing was also good so if brexit happens (no pol comment) in Finland our customs would more than happily add 25 % VAT.

Griffon_301

Your timing is perfect...I guess new repro jackets from the UK might become even more ridiculously expensive, pending political developments...
I am glad that my collection has nearly everything I wanted to have now, bar a new B-3 and ANJ-4...

ausreenactor

Your timing is perfect...I guess new repro jackets from the UK might become even more ridiculously expensive, pending political developments...
I am glad that my collection has nearly everything I wanted to have now, bar a new B-3 and ANJ-4...
I have everything...but.... ;)

KariJ

And today he arrived I really am surprised. Here is a first taste of my AERO 42-15142-P goatskin with customized pocket flaps.
The leather is buttersmooth and quality just excellent. Thanks Sir Ken and AERO :) Your opinions please Gentlemen

KariJ

Some first impressions now when I have been wearing it for some hours. First I thought it is a weird cut but when you wear it it lke melts on you and it is like second skin. Feels more like a shirt than jacket. I really like it.

KariJ

Hello Gents. Long time to post here. Now after 3 years of wearing Ken*s bespoke A4/42 (pocket flaps designed) I still am very satisfied. In Finland time for wearing A2 style or any short jackets is really limited. Despite of these facts I have been using my A2 in summer time when it is possible. The more I wear it the more I like it. After this time period it still is in almost pristine condition. Jost those wrinkles to fit my body shape. No problems with zipper, nor with woolen cuffs. This was worth of every cent I paid. Thanks Aero and Sir Ken :)

Attachments

• Aero.jpg
    Aero.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102