• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeans to wear with your flight jackets ...

blackrat2

Very nice Grant, have always found the Levi’s patch very hard to age if that’s the right word?!
Do you do anything to the patches on your jeans Grant or is it that Levi’s do something to them?
Been wearing one pair of the 44 Levi’s I got at Christmas and have to say I do like this batch of the Japanese made jeans over the previous pairs I had, some ten years or so ago..hard going mind
IMG_2621.jpeg
IMG_2621.jpeg
IMG_2620.jpeg

Grant

Very nice Grant, have always found the Levi’s patch very hard to age if that’s the right word?!
Do you do anything to the patches on your jeans Grant or is it that Levi’s do something to them?
Been wearing one pair of the 44 Levi’s I got at Christmas and have to say I do like this batch of the Japanese made jeans over the previous pairs I had, some ten years or so ago..hard going mind
Hey John,
Warehouse goes the extra yard and uses deerskin for their leather patches which from what I understand is what LEVI's' and other denim makers used back in the day. I'm not sure what leather LVC uses for its patches but it's definitely not deerskin.
Glad you like your LVC Japan '44's. Over time and with heavy wear they'll fade beautifully!

ButteMT61

I've been buying/wearing these guys for about three years now. Made in LA, and very competitive, price wise. Lots of sizes and weights/colors to choose from and are awesome jeans.
Not affiliated, and I have a lot of their stuff now from jackets to jeans.