• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Irvins" on the Bay.

rikbb

Pride and Clarke one looks nice, cannot see details though.
And, seller is not willing to sell outside of UK…

Roughwear

rikbb said:
Pride and Clarke one looks nice, cannot see details though.
And, seller is not willing to sell outside of UK…

I picked up a couple of these several years ago and re-sold them as they are basically utility Irvins made from low grade materials, including vinyl. They always have a one piece back and generally Clix zippers. IMO they are best avoided unless you want a vintage beater.

havocpaul

Some sellers do themselves no favours by only posting one photo, to save listing fees no doubt, and little info.

Roughwear

havocpaul said:
Some sellers do themselves no favours by only posting one photo, to save listing fees no doubt, and little info.

True, but if you host the photos independently of Ebay there is no extra cost. Some sellers just can't be bothered to take a range of photos and upload them.

TankBuster

Ebay doesn't charge for their 12 pictures anymore, or at least on my last few auctions. All 12 pictures are free. Finally they must have realized that hosting with photobucket or whoever was taking over. Now at least I don't have to endure the added work, and worry about my photo links not working.

Andrew

TankBuster said:
Ebay doesn't charge for their 12 pictures anymore, or at least on my last few auctions. All 12 pictures are free. Finally they must have realized that hosting with photobucket or whoever was taking over. Now at least I don't have to endure the added work, and worry about my photo links not working.

I noticed this as well when I recently sold on Ebay US, but they are still charging for to add pics on Ebay Australia and UK. It's interesting how different each of the sites setups can be.