• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info on Aero "oiled" A2 ??

okejohn

Hey Guys, I have what I think is considered an Aero "oiled" HH A2 that I purchased a couple years ago from a gentleman on this forum. (I think he went by Paddy). I'm going to be listing it but I really don't know much about it.

I'm wondering if anyone remembers it and could help with any info.

Thanks,
John O.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

greyhound52

Yup I remember it fantastic jacket looks like the real deal. I know Paddy probably got some special hides for this jacket. I thnk.

Andrew

That was back when he was modelling for them. He's a Mod at the Hat Lounge, why not pm him there?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Vcruiser said:
Paddy Middleton is a member here...and moderator on the Fedora Lounge.

I'm not a TFL member Van, but isn't there some rule ... like so many "nice hats" before you can PM?

Or maybe that was to post pictures. :?

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
I'm not a TFL member Van, but isn't there some rule ... like so many "nice hats" before you can PM?

Me neither, since they don't allow people to join if they only have Yahoo e-mail addresses. Actually, that may also be the case here, but if you were a member on the old board prior to this rule being introduced they waived the restriction.

PADDY_M

Hi John, thanks for you lovely PM which I've just read and replied to. Glad you still like that A-2 and I hope all the info I've supplied to you on it's heritage is of interest. It's still looking lovely and full of character!

Kind Regards, Paddy.

ausreenactor

1***9 (30) is back on your kit, but he has changed his bidding strategy. One bid of $277. It appears his
bidding flurry has been passed onto the current high bidder. Chisel bids and then three over the top. Just
like the GW auction. Bizarre? Wonder if Mr. Tiger Patterns will come over the top this time?

Couchy

okejohn

It's going to be fun watching the last few minutes no matter what happens. I am a little uneasy with the person ahead right now they live in germany and only have 2 feedbacks. :?