• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm a monkey-RM M-422a

zoomer

The inexpensive-but-original-mil-issue G-1, with its standardized look, is not the holy grail for everybody. I spent a little more for a secondhand Aero AN-6552 and I'm very happy with it.

MikeyB-17

Well it came this morning, and I'm a very happy bunny. It's absolutely gorgeous. Almost as-new condition, and the goat is fabulous. Fit is excellent too. First RM repro I've owned, and I can see why they're so highly regarded. I can't fault it-bit of tunneling on the sleeves, but I wouldn't have ordered them any shorter. Also the most comfortable mouton collar I've ever owned-most of them rub the back of my neck, but I've worn this all day with no ill effects. Observe:-

DSCF2677.jpg

DSCF2681.jpg

DSCF2682.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Great fit, great goatskin ... and boy, do you look happy. :D

It's nice to see another convert.

zoomer

greyhound52 said:
A smiling man on the forum like to see that.
It's not often we do. It doesn't look badass. And if we don't want to look badass, why are we here?

That said, that '422 looks badass even with a smile. Hell, you could wear a propeller beanie with it and it would still look badass.

badass.jpg

MikeyB-17

That said, that '422 looks badass even with a smile. Hell, you could wear a propeller beanie with it and it would still look badass.

My propeller beanie is in the wash. :D Thanks for the kind words chaps.