• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much will this restitch cost me?

AHP91

I bought a leather jacket which showed up with some undisclosed stitching issues. Seller agreed to pay for repairs.

Anybody who’s familiar with these sorts of repairs have a general idea of how much this would cost me? Jacket is just a lighter weight horsehide vintage jacket, no special French seams or anything like that. Just want to get a general idea as it’s difficult for me to get to a seamstress. Want to settle it for a fair price and move on. Many thanks
5AFD13BA-BB64-4088-ABDC-DC933D14D73C.jpeg

F0561B00-BF63-4D32-BF0E-48CF6C1BC063.jpeg

ludospeed

I bought a leather jacket which showed up with some undisclosed stitching issues. Seller agreed to pay for repairs.

Anybody who’s familiar with these sorts of repairs have a general idea of how much this would cost me? Jacket is just a lighter weight horsehide vintage jacket, no special French seams or anything like that. Just want to get a general idea as it’s difficult for me to get to a seamstress. Want to settle it for a fair price and move on. Many thanksView attachment 126363

View attachment 126365
Hello Sir.
Where you live?
Thank's.
Welcome.
:)

Micawber

Anybody who’s familiar with these sorts of repairs have a general idea of how much this would cost me? Jacket is just a lighter weight horsehide vintage jacket, no special French seams or anything like that. Just want to get a general idea as it’s difficult for me to get to a seamstress. Want to settle it for a fair price and move on. Many thanksView attachment 126363

View attachment 126365

Needle + thread = minimal cost plus you learn a new skill.

Alternatively as has been mentioned your location (ie country) goes some way to giving you an idea. In the UK that work would cost anything from a tenner to fifty quid depending where you get it done.