• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello!

wingman

I just wanted to say a quick hello to all. This is my first post and I am truly excited to be a part of the community. I have been a novice A-2 collector for some years, but as of late I am focusing my love of leather flight jackets into a more serious hobby. I spent a LONG time collecting and trading Indiana Jones jackets but it is high time to expand my passion. So hello again and I look forward to learning a lot from this forum.

oose

Hi,
Welcome to VLJ, I'm sure you will find a great resource of knowledge and help here, I know I've learnt so much and still learning from the guys on the site. Looking forward to see you collection.

All the best
stu

Welcome. This is a great forum, superb repository of information and help here.

Enjoy poking around the old topics and be sure to chime in on new ones.

CBI

Welcome!

However the above post is correct, say goodbye to your cash, life savings, etc. :cry:

deand

Welcome to the VLJ, there's even a chance you'll branch out in to nylon jackets here as well. Plenty of us develop our tastes here! Now a cap makes just the right companion to a fine jacket of any sort! :D

dean

Persimmon

Welcome to the Forum.
Before I found this place I was rich !!
Also my heath was wonderful

Now I am a poor guy with the jacket sickness bug,

Prepare thy self for the never ending sarch for the perfect jacket.

And the many explanations to the family head ( yes I used to believe that was me once ) why you just have to have this ....one

Best Wishes

wingman

Thanks for all of the warm greetings! I regret that I've had "Terminal Jacketitis" for some time now and it has affected me severly. I have been able to control it with one jacket "fix" per year (on average). I don't really keep them though. I almost always end up trading and or selling them. In fact I have a few waiting to go on sale soon. I have to learn to keep them around.
Blue Skies!

Persimmon

wingman said:
Thanks for all of the warm greetings! I regret that I've had "Terminal Jacketitis" for some time now and it has affected me severly. I have been able to control it with one jacket "fix" per year (on average). I don't really keep them though. I almost always end up trading and or selling them. In fact I have a few waiting to go on sale soon. I have to learn to keep them around.
Blue Skies!

More jackets to be tempted by !!!!!