• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headwind Mfg Horsehide Grain Vs. Original Dubow A-2

Skyhawk

Here are some comparison shots of my original Dubow and my Headwind Bronco:
Variation:
IMG_20240425_151652700.jpg

"Pillows 'n Wrinkles"
IMG_20240425_151816401.jpg

IMG_20240425_151310098.jpg

IMG_20240425_151816401 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Skyhawk

Thanks guys! I am digging it. This is the same hide as the Arlo Nick. Only the Arlo hide is tanned seal and this is med russet.

The first Dubow contract we are making:
label (3).jpg

This will be among our higher end jackets with the highest quality reproduction zippers, Shuttle Loom woven labels, and anodized United Carr snaps. Also custom sizing is available. We are aiming for under the $600 mark on these. We are looking at probably the end of summer or beginning of fall for this one. There is a lot going on right now.

I have been playing around with different knit configurations to get them right. These ones are close, I had the tube length adjusted on these and it is closer now. The color is slightly dark but the original knits are very faded and stretched out.

In the photo you can see our longer tubed knits in the foreground and the new shorter ones in back. The original is in the middle (Of course)
IMG_20240425_095153803.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts