• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW RW18091 and ELC Werber

Hawkeye

You know how these things go, a new jacket arrives and you think its the greatest thing in the world, but then a few weeks go by and maybe you start to realize you dont like it as much as you first thought.

Andrew

Hawkeye said:
You know how these things go, a new jacket arrives and you think its the greatest thing in the world, but then a few weeks go by and maybe you start to realize you dont like it as much as you first thought.
Have to admit that for me the timeframe can sometimes be measured in minutes... :oops:

wop54

Hawkeye said:
Yes, I know that feeling. I try to choke those doubts keeping to repeat to myself that it's the nicest thing i could have bought, exactly what i needed, for the best possible price and fits me perfectly.... Sometime it works (....for a while :roll: )

ausreenactor

One hell of an expensive snipe on the GW. Went from $405 to $597.99 in a flash. Pity if the sniper
put on $600 thinking he was well and truly over the $405..just cost himself nearly $200 in an instant.
I am sure the buyer would have thought high $400's or low $500's at the worst...woops!!!

Pays to put on bids in the last 5 mins to get your left and right of arc...

Couchy

A

Anonymous

The Goodwear surprised me that it went for that much especially since it was not a direct copy of an original A-2 ,that said it all about who is looking at the item at the time .Sometimes you win as a seller somtimes you loose as a seller ,but thats the market and the risk .

All the best Jeff .

A

Anonymous

The original post was from a forum member outside the USA,the jacket was originally posted in the USA so its a little confusing .The item number of course is the same but some of the info in the link he gave you directs your view though a european site ,ie http // http://www.ebay .nl the nl sends your view through the Netherlands or Holland ,ebay ca is Canada and so on sort of like a different area code if you will .

Rgds Jeff