• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Leather

DJS48

GW Leather? Anyone having difficulty receiving e-mail/replies from John at GW? I have sent numerous e-mail and received no reply. Perhaps mine are no being received?
Regards,
Don

SuinBruin

Between jackets and having a relatively new baby in the house I suspect he's pretty swamped. Try calling him on the number listed on the GW web site.

johnwayne

yea likewise!! I know John has the new baby and no doubt busy on the jacket front - Ive sent him a PM and direct emails some 3-4 weeks back but no response and I dont wish to be a pain keep emailing - just hoping he'll get around to me soon, maybe he'll see this topic and clear his inbox!!!
Cheers
Wayne

I contacted him through the GW site Tuesday night and by Wedensday night I heard back from Maggie who is apparently his new assistant and is helping him with his business, ordering, correspondence and such. She was very helpful.

EmergencyIan

The best luck I've had talking with John is over the phone. His emails are just fine, as well, but you'll have to wait a couple of days, at least, for a reply.

Interesting in regard to Maggie his assistant. He mentioned possibly hiring someone to help out. I assume Maggie isn't his wife.

- Ian

DJS48

I did receive an e-mail from John yesterday. I do remember now that John and his wife had a baby recently. I know he is very busy with the jackets too. for me, perhaps a senior moment..............! Thanks for the replies and suggestions.
Regards,
Don

CBI

I believe has has hired an assistant for work as well as someone to be a nanny to help with the new addition. Communication(s) should be good.