• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got My ELC Star Today!!!! PICS!!!!!!!

wop54

Hi Everybody!

I got it! :D
I will post some pics as soon as my son teaches me how ho do that! :oops:
OK I think I made it:
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/greaseball54/
I wanted it with nametag and decals, a bit risky coz i wasnt sure about the size...but i was lucky: it fits me perfectly!!! :cool:
Tomorrow and Sunday I'll wear it 48 hours in a row!!!

Cheers, Carlo

wop54

Re: Got My ELC Star Today!!!!

Roughwear said:
The link does not seem to contain any pictures.
I know. I've just edited my post as i realized the link didn't work.... I apologize.. I won't go so far to call myself a tech idiot but im still fighting with new programs... Cheers Carlo

Mac

The pictures were visible to me (you or your son worked your technical magic). That's a great looking jacket -- especially that rich seal color. Wear it in good health and high adventure.

Cheers,
Mac

A

Anonymous

Hi CARLO IF YOU CUT AND PASTE THE img CODE IT SHOULD DISPLAY DIRECTLY ON THE VLJ PAGE .Rgds Jeff

wop54

DUBOWA2 said:
hI cARLO IF YOU CUT AND PASTE THE img CODE IT SHOULD DISPLAY DIRECTLY ON THE VLJ PAGE .Rgds Jeff
THANKS!!!!! AND WITHOUT MY SON'S HELP!!!! Cheers Carlo
Immagine3.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC05600.jpg

DSC05599.jpg

A

Anonymous

Hi Carlo nice jacket ,you must be pleased with it .As said before it will get better as it gets older and develop nice character .

All the best Jeff

dujardin

magnificoooooooooo

nice jacket; i like his dark brown colour
enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

arrivederciiiiiiiiiiiiiii

marcel

wop54

dujardin said:
magnificoooooooooo

nice jacket; i like his dark brown colour
enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

arrivederciiiiiiiiiiiiiii

marcel
Merci Beaucoup Mon Ami!

I really appreciated your kind comment!

Cheers and Aurevoir, Carlo

Burnsie

Nice one Carlo! I dig the really dark seal color, and the name strip and AAF decal are nice touches - enjoy, you must be wearing it now!

CBI

I think the Star is the nicest A-2 ELC makes of the "contract" styles - congrats!

wop54

Mac said:
The pictures were visible to me (you or your son worked your technical magic). That's a great looking jacket -- especially that rich seal color. Wear it in good health and high adventure.

Cheers,
Mac
Hello Mac. Thanks for your tip. I will use a tripod next time ! Cheers, Carlo

Roughwear

CBI said:
I think the Star is the nicest A-2 ELC makes of the "contract" styles - congrats!

It is certainly nice, but the seal is darker than on original Stars, unless, of course, they have been resprayed in the depot. My favourite ELC contract jacket, and I have owned almost all of them, is the Rough Wear 1401p. The HH is very close to my original and with the correct Crown zip is a pleasure to wear.