• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gorgeous Size 3 CC Irvin

Andrew

Indeed it is the best i've ever seen, normally CC's are brittle or holey (not the religious type). They are also invariably small, must have been a pre-req of CC Aircrew. I did know a Sunderland Skipper and he was a shorty.

The dimensions of this one are a bit wierd for a Size 3- 31 " sleeves. Measuring from the collar seam not shoulder?

rich

Leadsky said:
Indeed it is the best i've ever seen, normally CC's are brittle or holey (not the religious type).

That sleeve length is long isn't it .............. be down to the fingertips!
The condition of the leather is stunning, I'm actually pleased it is so small.....

Hawkeye

rich said:
Leadsky said:
Indeed it is the best i've ever seen, normally CC's are brittle or holey (not the religious type).

That sleeve length is long isn't it .............. be down to the fingertips!
The condition of the leather is stunning, I'm actually pleased it is so small.....

That measurement has to be from the center of the back of the neck to the cuff, theres no way that length could be from the shoulder seam, it would look ridiculous, like the jacket was made for an orangutan.