• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

goodwear star sportswear

nogbat

do goodwear a2s have any kind of goodwear nametag hidden on the jacket i.e. in a pocket or any other?? info please :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

bseal

Right. With the exception of an Aero or Spiewak, in which GW or Chapman & Sons is substituted in the nomenclature tag, no other identification is placed in the item. This may be why some have opted for a J. Chapman nametag or asked him to personally sign the A-2.

nogbat

thanks chaps,,,i bought one from evil bay and its a nice jacket,, but no gw markings i think its legit but thought ide ask anyway. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Peter Graham

nogbat said:
thanks chaps,,,i bought one from evil bay and its a nice jacket,, but no gw markings i think its legit but thought ide ask anyway. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Are you sure you're not Jacketimp ?

Andrew

Peter Graham said:
nogbat said:
Are you sure you're not Jacketimp ?
The Imp would never admit to buying a GW :D