• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Repro A2 ... size 46

C.J.

Hawkeye said:
Yours truly. Selling to fund a 1940 pattern Eastman Irvin.

You've got a big time itch for that Irvin, huh? I don't blame you. I'm thinking of putting my 1401 from ELC on the chopping block for a 42 pattern Irvin. ;)

Hawkeye

C.J. said:
Hawkeye said:

You've got a big time itch for that Irvin, huh? I don't blame you. I'm thinking of putting my 1401 from ELC on the chopping block for a 42 pattern Irvin. ;)

I've had an itch for that jacket for the past 4 years :)

donsom

Hawkeye said:

It's a size 46. Is it one you've been wearing? ... just curious since you mentioned in another post that your chest size was around 40 (while comparing measurements on Geir's size 44 and 46 Irvins ). Or are the sizes just that much different between jackets?

If so, then I'm really confused about jacket sizing ... :?

jacketimp

Hawkeye said:
C.J. said:
Hawkeye said:

I've had an itch for that jacket for the past 4 years :)

you mean you can have an itch for four years and not scratch.......man, tha's some willpower!

good luck!