• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Perry 44

A

Anonymous

The leather looks VERY buttery ............. :? No sign of any creasing at all. Is it like a capeskin ?

J_H

RudyN

That jacket is my size, It is a Perry like I want and I have the money, probably, to buy it. Only one problem, I already have a Perry on order from John. Oh well, at least the one I get from John will be made for me. :D

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
RudyN said:
That jacket is my size, It is a Perry like I want and I have the money, probably, to buy it. Only one problem, I already have a Perry on order from John.

So buy this one, it's now .... you can always change the order. :)

jacketimp

deeb7 said:
RudyN said:
That jacket is my size, It is a Perry like I want and I have the money, probably, to buy it. Only one problem, I already have a Perry on order from John.

So buy this one, it's now .... you can always change the order. :)

and no wait........unless perry is in transit form JC :)

A

Anonymous

Not that its a bad thing, but this jacket is steerhide, very nice hide, as I have one in english pub coffee (aero model).You might want to wait for your HH jacket, I believe the early GW jackets were made in steer as HH was not an option at that time. As we all know HH ages in the manner we all lust after. My Steer hide breaks in well but does not age the way HH does. Good luck whatever you buy!

RudyN

I won't mind waiting for my Perry and 4-5 months won't be to bad. I do Civil War reenacting and the wait on some things can be very looong!