• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear is done YIIPEEE!!!!!

RudyN

I just received the world's best e-mail. John notified me that my Perry Sportswear Russett HH A2 is done! I will have to send him my name tag so that he can attach it and then it will be on its way to me. :mrgreen: :D :cool: :cool: . When I receive it pictures will be posted.

CBI

No, the BEST email is: "Your free Goodwear A-2 is done"

Congrats I am sure you will love it.

jacketimp

[quote="Roughwear
Hmm...how long before its up for sale? :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

dunno........probably never?

blackrat2

Congrats

Hope you like your new jacket when you get it....got mine through john a few weeks back Perry in Vermont Expresso wjich he dulled down with Analine, leather is amazing

RudyN

sbsandy said:
How long did it take from start to finish? I just placed order few weeks ago with John..
Thanks
I ordered mine on July 31, 2008. It did take a while, but John had a bunch to get out for a movie and that set him back a bit. Yours should not take as long and you might check with John on a time table. FYI from the date he said he was starting to make it until it was done was three days.

sbsandy

Thanks!! When I placed my order John said he was finishing up the last of movie jackets. I think he indicated approx 10 weeks..

This is my first GoodWear jacket and after reading all the talk and reviews I cant begin to tell you how excited I am!!!I'm
afraid this is going to be a long hard wait which i'm sure will be worth it..

My only other A2's are a LW (Great jacket solid construction,but HS to DAMM THICK!!!) also couple of Gibson Barnes-Goatskins and one Horse..so as you can see i'm ready for the real deal....If his jackets are as good as I hope?? this will not
be my last....from him....