• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear RW after almost a year of wear

Grant

Here's my goatskin 18091 after daily wear the last couple months. The color has lightened slightly in areas that get lots of wear.
roughwear.jpg

Cobblers161

Ah man that's a looker!

I'm due a goat GW in January and I keep fluctuating between a 18091 and a Bronco but this swings it. The suppleness of the goat makes the collar look magnificent.

High Iron

Beautiful jacket Grant.

I put in my order mid November and have already changed my mind about a hundred times as to which contract and have narrowed it down to about five including the 18091. I guess, in that respect, the waiting period is kind of a good thing! I'm going with seal horse hided, although the samples of the goat that John sent are exceptional.

cmk-2

WOW!!!!That jacket looks FANTASTIAC! Just 1 year of wear? Looks like it's 40 years old.I have never been a "Goat guy" for an A-2 but that one takes the cake. Have you done anything to it other then just wear it? I didn't think Goat really worn-in that well.