• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garcia Aviation USN M-421 $120.00

ausreenactor

Gents..

Garcia Aviation just emailed a new pdf. They are doing their own M-421 repro for $119 ish. Looks good for the price.

PM if you want the pdf file sent. Assume it will be on the site now too..

Couchy

zoomer

Good for them. This is a very versatile jacket. Hopefully it will be better quality than WPG's, which is pretty flimsy.

A

Anonymous

I can tell you right off the bat that the strap across the back is way too high - looks exactly like the WPG jacket - Is it so hard to look at an original and lower it a couple inches? Don't understand this, but based on that I'll be saving my money.

Looks like I'll keep waiting for Rickson to start making a size 46 and Eastman America to start importing them - Last time I spoke with Charles DiSippio I vehemently exhorted him to implore Rickson to do this. He said for some reason they were lukewarm. Think they'd sell like hotcakes here in the US.

Best -
Bill K.