• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G&F AN-J-3A?

Stony

J.C. replied to my email and G&F did make an AN-J-3A in limited production. I had located an original, but because I had never heard of them making one, I was checking it out. Guess I'll have to try and buy this one since it seems to be a rare bird.

sgbailey2002

I have one in size 42. Label is real worn and jacket is not mint, but it is a G&F ANJ3A and is complete. Could be a wearer. JC told me how rare these are. Mine is for sale.

Skip

A

Anonymous

I saw photos of original before and at one point RMJ offered a replica. I particularly like it.
Stony, please show photos when you can. Also, if you have a G&F in size 40 for sale I would be interested.

Roughwear

Although I have never seen a G&F AN-J-3A in the flesh, I have now tracked down their two contracts:

1944-N288S 24333
1945-N288S32277

mindful

sgbailey2002 said:
I have one in size 42. Label is real worn and jacket is not mint, but it is a G&F ANJ3A and is complete. Could be a wearer. JC told me how rare these are. Mine is for sale.

Skip

lets see some pictures please

sgbailey2002

mindful said:
sgbailey2002 said:

Skip

Taking some, but will send them via PM to anybody interested.

mindful

sgbailey2002 said:
mindful said:
sgbailey2002 said:

Skip

Taking some, but will send them via PM to anybody interested.
Yeah can you pm me with some pics