• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Air Force leather jacket

CHECK6

Correction,these jackets were regulation flying equipment in the BELGIAN AIR FORCE and ARMY AVIATION during the 80's(long before the two advanced flying schools french and belgian merged in one common school)
till the end of the 90's .The army pilots continued to received it but in brown colour.Now it's an obsolete piece of equipment .The official flying jacket is the cwu45nomex (summer and winter,mine is LIFE SUPPORT INT brand,but also found in the ARWY, ISRATEX,and one italian brand I don't remember ),the N3B , mine a PROPPER INT in cotton poplin with white fur,or A in green nylon with faulx wolf fur for ALPHA industries ones,is still issued for all components of the belgian defence for very cold weather theater of operation,but mainly used for work in the compound/airbase not on the field.

have a nice day
Fab