• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fivestar Bronco Cheapest Jacket

wop54

Hi everybody, back to the forum after a while… I have just received the jacket from Shawn. It’s the cheapest version of the FS Bronco, i have ordered it as a “heavy duty daily jacket” and wanted to invest the minimum amount of money
Don’t know much about the historical accuracy, (i have had in the past more accurate ELC, GW, Lost World… etc.)I can say that apart the squared shoulders, considered the low price, I like it, the leather is thick and stiff (brand new) and it smells like leather.. its a size 42 and to be worn with only a t-shirt underneath. For the record i’m 182 cms tall, 79 kgs with a bit of a belly ‍♂️.
How’s the fit in your opinion? Still not sure if keeping it or swapping it for a better version from FS. Thanks
(English is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes ).

Attachments

• IMG_2916.jpeg
    IMG_2916.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2915.jpeg
    IMG_2915.jpeg
    433.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2919.jpeg
    IMG_2919.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 181

Pa12

Hi everybody, back to the forum after a while… I have just received the jacket from Shawn. It’s the cheapest version of the FS Bronco, i have ordered it as a “heavy duty daily jacket” and wanted to invest the minimum amount of money
Don’t know much about the historical accuracy, (i have had in the past more accurate ELC, GW, Lost World… etc.)I can say that apart the squared shoulders, considered the low price, I like it, the leather is thick and stiff (brand new) and it smells like leather.. its a size 42 and to be worn with only a t-shirt underneath. For the record i’m 182 cms tall, 79 kgs with a bit of a belly ‍♂️.
How’s the fit in your opinion? Still not sure if keeping it or swapping it for a better version from FS. Thanks
In my experience a bronco “should “ have square shoulders. This is a good thing and tells me they got it right.

herk115

Looks like a good fit, but to be brutally -- but respectfully -- honest, the squared off shoulders would be a huge turn off for me. I dealt with Shawn a few times and each time I've requested "lots of shoulder roll," he delivered.

wop54

Looks like a good fit, but to be brutally -- but respectfully -- honest, the squared off shoulders would be a huge turn off for me. I dealt with Shawn a few times and each time I've requested "lots of shoulder roll," he delivered.
Thanks for your sincere and kind comment. Lets say that it seems that i have an athletic body with big shoulders lol
Cheers