• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favourite

Pa12

Let’s try this. What’s your favourite leather jacket? I know lots will say “the one I’m wearing “, but let’s say you can only have one. Perhaps one of the officers apocalyptic scenarios happens and the jackets are heading for the fireplace or something like that. Personally I think selling a jacket to pay for the heating bill makes more sense, but whatever. You can only own one leather jacket. One you have, had, or want to get.
Not a huge problem for me as I only have 3 a-2s and a b-6. But for some out there, like wz, it might evoke nightmares.
Before I received my Platon Dubow I would have picked it. Not that it’s not a beautiful jacket, but it’s still not a great fit. Perhaps if they still made a 48. So my pic at my favourite, can never let go jacket, is my gw roughwear 23380 russet.

johnwayne

A conundrum! It’s the toss of coin between my original Dubow, simply because of what it is and represents or my GW Doniger because its simply a beautifully made, perfect fitting A2, as if JC had personally measured me for it!!

ausreenactor

Grant's ELC Hells Angels tribute.... 100%

But my jacket that fills that spot is Vic's ELC Monarch that he sold me in 2019. More jacket hits in that since 2019 than al my A-2's, B-10s et al.. combined.