• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELS A-2 Flight Leather Jacket

Jameelur

Hey all,
I was been busy on other props making so I couldn't done flight jakcets in last year.
Luckily I got time in holidays season and made my first A-2 flight jacket.
Please check the images and let me know which patches should I add on this jacket or just leave simple it?

Thank you,

IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG

Silver Surfer

Alligator skin? Advice? Get hold of trashed original wwll a-2 and take it apart. This will give you insight as to how they were made, and are still made by better companies making reproduction a-2s. Oh, and use horse hide, goatskin, or cow. Reptile skin or whatever you are using is best suited for boots, shoes, ladies purses, etc.

bseal

Alligator skin? Advice? Get hold of trashed original wwll a-2 and take it apart. This will give you insight as to how they were made, and are still made by better companies making reproduction a-2s. Oh, and use horse hide, goatskin, or cow. Reptile skin or whatever you are using is best suited for boots, shoes, ladies purses, etc.

Ken’s Aero Leather offered buffalo hides for years.

Last edited: