• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Star A2

Marv

I have just noticed on the ELC website that their Star contract A2 is no longer listed so was wondering if ELC have decided to stop producing this A2 or whether this is next in line for the re-vamp.....any idea's anyone.

269sqnhudson

When I ordered my Cable in May they suggested it would be revamped at some point but that they weren't 100% happy that they'd got the right hide. At least that's how I remember them phrasing it.

T

Roughwear

Marv said:
I have just noticed on the ELC website that their Star contract A2 is no longer listed so was wondering if ELC have decided to stop producing this A2 or whether this is next in line for the re-vamp.....any idea's anyone.

The answer is simple-Gary saw my original Star at Duxford and decided to upgrade his version. Well this is what I hope he'll do! ;)

nogbat

the elc a2 i saw 2 years ago was not good ,, so i hope elc have decided to revamp..and good luck to them ... so lets drop the prices as well .. :eek: :eek: :eek:

blethook

the Star A2 is not the only one disappearing... The Monarch also disappears from the website. Looks like they're in the process of upgrading several of their A2s with their new warhorse hide...

As the price, I think it can only go up :(