• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman to sell goods from "American Classics" in London

Cliff

From the 19th September some ELC goods will be stocked by American Classics in Covent Garden London. This will include some yet to be disclosed "special" items !!!!

Their home page has the details.

Cheers

Cliff

johnwayne

As I wrote in the earlier thread, I've always found AC's quite pricey and their sweats were a lot more than Eastmans, however, since this anouncement I've looked again and it seems they've come more in line. Be interesting to see if the pricesl match for jackets.

Also as I think I touched on before, will the 'man in the street' want to pay a more or less bespoke jacket pirce, that to him will be an off the peg jacket! Failing that AC's surely can't expect to sell only to VLJ types? No doubt Gary's struck a good deal whatever, just surprised it hasnt heppened before now.

Not sure I like the idea though of too many walking about in a jacket like mine - I always feel a bit special in mine as I rarely, even in the capital, see other A2 wearers!!!

Wayne