• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Re-Knit Price?? Anyone know??

ausreenactor

Gents..

Just wondering what ELC roughly charge for a complete re-knit? If anyone has recently had one
done I would love to know the cost...have to factor it into a buy, along with shipping two times.

Couchy

better duck

A couple of years ago I asked for the price of a total overhaul of one of their A2s, meaning new lining, zip, cuffs, waistband. 180 GBP.
If you just want the cuffs and waistband replaced - don't know. An e-mail to ELC would enlighten you, I guess.

ausreenactor

G'day!

thanks for the response..time was of the essence! Eastman, being the Monday to Friday deal would not
be able to provide an insight before the item ends...US$190 for an ELC House Russet. Good wear and grain
but knits are rats*&t. With the shipping, better off nudging one of the 40 or 42's on offer at present..

Thanks again!!

Couchy

shiloh

ausreenactor said:
Gents..

Just wondering what ELC roughly charge for a complete re-knit? If anyone has recently had one
done I would love to know the cost...have to factor it into a buy, along with shipping two times.

Couchy

Hello Couchy,

ELC asked me about 80 GBP for replacing the cuffs and waistband + Shipping within Europe 35,- GBP. Aeroleather asks 85,-GBP for replacing the cuffs, waistband and zipper + shipping within Europe 15,- or 20,- GBP. Aero uses very good cuffs and waistband material as well. Ofcourse Eastman does too, but they seems to lose stretching after wearing it often.

Regards,

Shiloh