• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eastman - american classics

percy

dont know if this has been mentioned, but i just noticed on the eastman site they will be stocking items at american classics in london.... including "yet to be released special items"!!!

Roughwear

At last a London outlet for ELC jackets and in Covent Garden too! I have known for sometime that ELC will be unveiling some new jackets later in the year, but have no idea what.

Roughwear

atkins said:
Very curious, what would that be? 23380?Thanks Percy.

Only Gary and his employees know the answer to this. I suspect there may be a new A2. Perhaps, Bronco, Sheeplined or Dubow as each is somewhat different from their other original maker A2s. This is pure guess work.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Roughwear said:
I have known for sometime that ELC will be unveiling some new jackets later in the year, but have no idea what.

With the exception of a few shearlings, they already have the flight jacket range well covered ..... so perhaps some of the moto jackets they've already been making for other markets.

havocpaul

ELC and AC..that's a good combination! I have spent way too much in there over the years, at one time they were the only importer of the Buzz Rickson range and before that Alpha nylon jackets when they were still made in the USA. I've added that day to my diary and will start saving now just in case!

Tim P

tcwu said:
We are always thinking of possible new products to bring out, and surely there will be, but we do not give out any information prematurely in this regard. New products will be introduced on our site and advertising when they are ready.

Many thanks.
Best regards,
Gary

Bring it on gary!! credit card on standby!!! I check your site almost daily..
and for goodness sake start doing a-6 boots! ;)

Tim P

Cobblers161 said:
A B-10 without a decal or an A-2 Poughkeepsie would be nice...

Ever hopeful........

Poughkeepsie.. now youre talking. flat mid brown hide, yellowish lining, anonymous pockets, mixed grain, comfortable proportions

Burnsie

bseal said:
The safe bet is a half-belt. Remember you heard it here first.
I agree - Eastman can't be unaware of the huge slice of market pie Aero gobbles up with non military vintage styles...

johnwayne

My only concern would be AC's mark up?
Great to be able to go and buy 'of the peg' perhaps, espepcailly it they match Eastman prices but I know for a fact their B/Rickson sweats, for instance, are a lot more than ordering from ELC and other clothing like 'Levi vintage' etc they are well dearer than Aero Clothing.
I've often wondered why Gary hadn't sourced a London outlet to sell through but question if the passing trade 'punter' would woud want a particular maker jacket - he'd probably be happy with a 'house' ELC.
AC is not the biggest shop around either so I can't imagine they'd stock too many anyway - or will it be a case of 'bespoke tailoring' and they measure you up and then place the order with Gary, to be collected in 'X' no of weeks thereafter???

Wayne

A

Anonymous

The American Hanger at Duxford used to have some great, russett, ELC house horsehide A-2's that had interesting looking grains on them for new jackets and they were ELC's price.

I saw one that I wanted but didn't have my c/c on me so the following day I contacted the IWM and asked if it could get to the hanger to select the actual jacket and they were going to charge me full admission so i told them to forget it !

J_H