• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman A2 Cuff Replacement

tuanton

Hi all.... New to the forum and getting a lot of mileage out of all the informative posts.
Just need a bit of help also...
Anyone know where in UK I can get knitted cuffs replaced on my 11 year old Eastman A2.

Brettafett

Jules Bloom, he is a UK-based collector and has replaced knit for me.
He is pedantic and does an incredible job, using existing stitch holes.
Jules' work is better than anyone else Ive used, and Ive used everyone in the UK.

Get your knits from Headwind Mfg or MASH. Best repro knits Ive found and Im always looking.

PM me for Jules' contact details

tuanton

Jules Bloom, he is a UK-based collector and has replaced knit for me.
He is pedantic and does an incredible job, using existing stitch holes.
Jules' work is better than anyone else Ive used, and Ive used everyone in the UK.

Get your knits from Headwind Mfg or MASH. Best repro knits Ive found and Im always looking.

PM me for Jules' contact details
Where do I find link to your PM please ?

johnwayne

There’s also Byson Leather who do all sorts of flight jacket repairs! Never used them but they publish their price list online - £33.00 replacement plus £28.00 to supply cuffs. bysonleather.co.uk - 01763 848949

Brettafett

oooo, wouldn't recommend Byson. They did a job for me with one of my AVI's a couple of years back. Stitched over the old stitch lines, used a different brown thread, basically a mess.
I wish they'd have contacted me before they started. Thank goodness it was an AVI, not a GW, BK or ELC. I'd have done my nut.