• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman a-2 Flying Tiger

shiloh

Hello,

I viewed an older Eastman A-2 (according to the seller). I asked the seller of there was any brand or mark in the jacket for being an Eastman jacket. The answer was that it bears no indication that it's an Eastman. Seems the older ones did not have an Eastman tag or something. Does anyone recognize the type as indeed an Eastman jacket. Seems the cuffs do not have the right color. I am planning to bid on this jacket but I want to make sure that it's the right stuff I,m bidding on.

Many thanks.

Shiloh

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eastman-A-2-Flying- ... dZViewItem

DiamondDave

Shiloh,

This is indeed, NOT an Eastman jacket in any respect... The tag even say that it is made by "Flight Apparel". Secondly, the placement of the "Flying Tigers" patch is entirely wrong and seems to rest on the shoulder of this jacket. I believe that this jacket is a con of some sort, if only to use the Eastman name as a launching pad for a sale.

Caveat Emptor

DD

Roughwear

jacketimp said:
waht goes round comes around............winner IS NOT A REGISTERED USER!! ;)

Now I hope you are not suggesting the seller and the winner colluded in a fraud to inflate the price of the jacket? ;)

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
jacketimp said:
waht goes round comes around............winner IS NOT A REGISTERED USER!! ;)

Now I hope you are not suggesting the seller and the winner colluded in a fraud to inflate the price of the jacket? ;)

huh????? :eek:

maybe just maybe buyer and seller deserve each other.........like no other!!