• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this look right for a Wolf jacket

cgreen

Hi Everyone, hope you're all happy and well. Are any of you familiar with WOLF jackets, and if so do these zipper pulls look right? Hard to tell but I believe they're YYK. Looking for any knowledge from the gang, please and thank you. Speak soon.

Chris

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.51.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.51.04 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
  • Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.51.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.51.30 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.52.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.52.01 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 74

B-Man2

Hi Chris !
That’s a good looking jacket !
However , I’m not sure I understand your question. What do you mean do they look right? They are all the same and totally match each other from what I can see in your photos.
They look like they are all original to the jacket in terms of size , shape , and consistent wear. Can you be a little more specific

cgreen

Thanks much, my question is are these the style of zipper tabs that WOLF used? They seemed a bit big but I don't have any experience with WOLF.

B-Man2

Chris
While there’s a wealth of knowledgeable people on this forum who know a significant amount about vintage jackets, WOLF jackets are not regularly discussed here. Instead we focus predominately on military jackets …